Cost is €1050 per year
- Persons who shall be aged not less than 25 years and not more than 35 years and who shall number not more than 75 persons of which 10 must be reserved for junior members of the club.
- May make full use of the Clubhouse facilities and shall be entitled to play the club course at any time subject to the regulations in that regard by the committees.
- May not participate in in Club singles, Four-ball, Foursome and Mixed Match- play competitions but may compete in the Club Scratch Match-plays.
- May participate in and win all Club competitions with some exceptions in the Medals and Majors as outlined below.
- May compete in the four Major competitions (Captain’s, President’s, Vice Captain’s and Vice President’s). Should a Lifestyle member have the lowest net score of the day, that member shall be relegated to 2 nd place and awarded a prize accordingly. Lifestyle members can win any of the other prizes i.e. 2nd, 3rd, Gross and Class prizes.
- May compete in all Medals/St. Patrick’s Day Cup. Should a Lifestyle member have the lowest nett score on the day, a second medal for that day will be awarded. Lifestyle members can win any of the other prizes i.e. 2nd, 3rd, Gross and Class prizes.
- Shall not be awarded points towards Golfer of the Year.
- May represent the Club in inter-club competitions subject to the regulations for said competitions.
- May not attend or vote at General Meetings
Golf Ireland Fees €28
Insurance Fees €27
Restaurant Levy €100